Read this article:
SmartSox- A Smart Textile to Prevent Diabetic Foot Amputation
- Can a sensor prevent diabetic foot amputation?
- UA Study: Can a Sensor Prevent Diabetic Foot Amputation?
- University of Arizona partners to test new SmartSox to head off diabetic ulcers
- Smart Socks – Heapsylon’s Brings in the Latest Wearable Tech for Diabetic Foot Disease
- ‘Smart Clothing’ Could Become New Wearable Gadgets | E-Textile Future Clothes | LiveScience
- From Smart Cells to Smart Sox…Let’s Outsmart Diabetes Together: @apmatweets @UofA @Bio5 @uofazsurgery
- Proven Strategies To Prevent Lower Extremity Amputation
- Modification of the Syme Amputation to Prevent Postoperative Heel Pad Migration
- How to Avoid a Diabetic Amputation: Message from a Patient
- Smart Sox, Smart Insoles, Smart Bathmats keep people with #Diabetes a step ahead of amputations