Footwear Science, Ahead of Print.
- The pursuit of improved running performance: Can changes in cushioning and somatosensory feedback influence running economy and injury risk?
- Running shoe cushioning properties can influence oxygen consumption
- The pursuit of improved running performance: Can changes in cushioning and proprioception influence running economy and injury risk?
- Footfall patterns during barefoot running on harder and softer surfaces
- Perception of running shoe cushioning: wear test vs controlled experiment
- Running shoe properties during age: a comparison of two different approaches
- Running Economy and Shoe Heel Height
- Running Shoes and Economy of Running
- Influence of minimal heel inserts on rearfoot movement, running economy, mechanical parameters and muscular activity during distance running
- Influence of midsole ‘actuator lugs’ on running economy in trained distance runners