Publication year: 2012 Source: PAIN, Available online 23 February 2012 Howard L. Fields
Pain and the primary somatosensory cortex
- Pain affect in the absence of pain sensation: evidence of asomaesthesia after somatosensory cortex lesions in the rat
- Examining the factor structure of PTSD between male and female veterans in primary care
- Inference of emergent cattle pastoralism in the southern Sahara desert based on localized hypoplasia of the primary canine
- Current Update on Primary and Secondary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Imaging the neural correlates of neuropathic pain and pleasurable relief associated with inherited erythromelalgia in a single subject with…
- Can Primary Care Medicine Be Saved?
- Non-cyclic class groups and the Brumer–Stark conjecture
- Virasystem—A minimally invasive technique for severe fractures of the calcaneus treatment with primary subtalar fusion: A preliminary report
- Pain from brain: Can we remodel neural circuitry that generates phantom limb pain and other forms of neuropathic pain?
- Incidence of Revision after Primary Implantation of the Agility™ Total Ankle Replacement System: A Systematic Review